Saturday, June 30, 2012

Who Cares What Picture You See

Well, we do, really, but still not nearly as much as if we weren't "hugging" in the "balcony". Not enough time to say anything of consequence (so I'll say something inconsequential - yes, I would throw my undies at Tom Jones), but I thought everyone might enjoy this playlist, and the others, made for Moonrise Kingdom. There's one for the film and then separate playlists for different characters; this is the first we've listened to (Jason Schwartzman being a favourite - he is Max Fischer, after all), and it's taking me back... to 1993, when I discovered most of these songs, and as far as I was concerned may as well have been originally released. Last night wasn't quite a Friday night since I had to work today, but this is very much a Saturday night, and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Hip hip for sixties pop, Saturday nights, earl grey tea, lollies, dried fruit, bed, Tarantino-written films, and Drifters' lyrics. HURRAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment