Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peace



I haven't slept properly in two nights now because of the humidity and the December monkeys (monkies?) on my back (having no blinds last night, because our very useless property manager has finally had them taken away to be cleaned, didn't help, although it did help me become better acquainted with our neighbours) plus I worked until eight so I have lots to catch up on at home like actually writing the cards I was so happy to finish last week so they actually arrive in time, but I wanted to post this lovely Christmas song. Life is mad at the moment, and I feel like I'm mad enough on my own. Anyway, I hope it gives you a moment's peace and happiness in a busy, busy month.

2 comments:

  1. You're so ontoit with your Christmas movies!! Can't wait for my fix of Joe Jr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was, now I'm so behind! Do you have WYWS? I can lend you mine? I'm waiting for It's A Wonderful Life. Did you know Jimmy Stewart had a secret affair with Marlene Dietrich? xo

    ReplyDelete